Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Yale
palestra38 
Professor

Reg: 11-21-04
02-05-18 03:00 PM - Post#246239    
    In response to SomeGuy

Who said anything about Smith? If you're going to make a point, let's at least go with something I said. Smith began scoring because they were desperate and he starting throwing up stuff....went in, but he's that kind of player. Neither Foreman nor Woods is as quick as Smith. Antonio wasn't around when Smith outscored Foreman last year 20-1. It is simply fact, not "making sh.t up" that Donahue regularly puts Woods on the toughest, strongest player because of his speed and strength. Are you going to suggest that Foreman is as big and strong as Woods? I suppose you could argue it depends on the kind of player who is the "best" player, but I would suggest that is a nitpick rather than any kind of true analysis. Against Yale, Oni scored 3 early buckets, and they put Woods on him. Did Woods cover Oni every minute of the rest of the game? Of course not.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.603 seconds.   Total Queries: 15   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:56 AM