Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Let's talk about how deep this team really is
Streamers 
Professor
Streamers
Loc: NW Philadelphia
Reg: 11-21-04
02-11-18 01:28 PM - Post#247444    

This weekend has raised the question across several threads as to whether this team is deep enough for the Ivy February grind (nearly all of it on the road for Penn) and whether SD going to a 7 man rotation is a good idea.

Max's injury and Wood's funk (I suspect there is something wrong physically there too - shooters of his quality don't hoist air balls from good looks for no reason) really drive home the point.

We all thought going in this team would be quite deep. Then, for various reasons, Williams/Scott/Hamilton all sit it out - and Jarrod just hasn't progressed to the point where he can make a big contribution. Dwyer falls ill and is lost for the season. All of these kids could have helped out this weekend in one way or another.

We saw a cameo from Jones, until it was clear he could not get open, and another one from McDonald that was also brief.

I think we know what is going on with JD, thankfully Silpe is making that academic. As to Goodman, and we've seen a bit of what he is capable of, that is a mystery.

With another tough road trip coming up, I'm looking for a sign that Steve is going to fins some more bench minutes somewhere.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.301 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:11 PM