Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Brown-Yale Weekend
HARVARDDADGRAD 
Postdoc

Loc: New Jersey
Reg: 01-21-14
02-15-18 11:59 AM - Post#247919    
    In response to westphillywarrior

Dartmouth would be my unrealistic answer, and that's still scary.

After that, if Mason comes back healthy you have to want to avoid Yale.

That leaves Brown, Columbia, Princeton and Cornell - each of whom are incredibly dangerous if they shoot well. Cornell would be my choice, but the Big Red is the least likely to make it out of that group.

Each of Brown, Columbia and Princeton play good offense, but have weaknesses on defense. Had Bryce not had his only effective game of the season against Brown, that game could have gone to Brown. Columbia shot well against Harvard, and Princeton did not. Likely, that will reverse itself in the rematches.

I guess this is all a way of saying I don't really know. Other than Dartmouth and Cornell, I'm worried about each of the remaining 5 teams, especially Yale if Mason returns.

Maybe I'll know more after this weekend. If Harvard can handle a healthy Brown without Bryce that might be my answer.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.294 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:48 PM