Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: State of the team?
hoops123 
Freshman

Reg: 12-14-16
02-18-18 01:02 AM - Post#248433    
    In response to GIQUAKER

Can't have it both ways Quaker. If you believe this nearly non-existent, very occasional "great play" in a couple of games is because of "great coaching", then you are basically endorsing my position. Correspondingly, their poor play (most of the season) must therefore also be due to "poor coaching". 2-8 in the Ivy League (6 wins and 17 losses overall with a D3 win in there) is clearly a direct result of poor coaching. If this team was a business and McLAUGHlin was the "team CEO" and his job is to win games, after two years at the helm, he is not doing that. He is failing at the "winning games" part. In business, people who don't do their jobs get fired. In sports too most of the time. So how long should we say CEO/Head Coach McLAUGHlin should be allowed to have losing seasons? If you were a shareholder of a company where the CEO was failing and you were losing money as a result of the CEO/company performance, would you be blindly cheering him/her on via social media? Don't think so. I want the Dartmouth program to be successful. I have participated/supported it for many, many years. WE ARE HEADED IN THE WRONG DIRECTION. I hope I'm wrong...Yet....GBG
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.28 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:16 AM