Bison89 
Professor
Bison89
Loc: Philadelphia
Reg: 11-14-07
02-19-18 02:00 PM - Post#248609    
    In response to bison63

• bison63 Said:
Based on play down the stretch, there are 3 teams i’d rather not play, LU, CU, and HC. It’s highly unlikely we can avoid them all, but we have beaten Cu and HC two times already this year and I do not want to have to beat either one of them a third time in order to dance. The most recent case of a team losing in the PL tourney to a team they had beaten twice during the season was LU in 2017. The fact that we are 1-1 vs LU this year makes me feel a little better about playing them than either of the other two. I have to believe Colgate wants us so badly in the tournament that they can taste it, and given the first two games i’m not certain we beat them in a third. Further, yesterday’s loss by HC tells them that they can play with anybody in the league. There is no doubt in my mind that all three of these teams believe they can beat us. At our best, nobody in this league this year should beat us, but three games in March, the saving grace for many schools in one bid leagues, is cruel and unusual punishment for teams that dominate those leagues during the season.

I'd rather not play anybody. No, that's not true. I'm just kidding.

When it comes to the PL Tournament, you just have to play everybody and anybody . . . and JUST WIN! It's plain and simple.
New season, new team, new dream . . .

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.305 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:07 PM