Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: State of the team?
SomeGuy 
Professor

Reg: 11-22-04
02-21-18 10:39 PM - Post#248856    
    In response to somedartmouthstudent2

Finally, on the domination thing, I respectfully disagree. Hard for me to see how Lewis was dominated when his team won both games going away, in one of the games he shot 7 of 8 and scored 14 to Boudreaux’s 15 while playing 12 fewer minutes, and in the other Dartmouth couldn’t score when Lewis was in.

Against Penn, Dartmouth did manage to win both games, but if I remember correctly AJ wasn’t guarding Boudreaux (don’t recall how Dartmouth guarded AJ). Boudreaux had better offensive numbers than AJ, if that is what you mean by dominating, but he didn’t really go off in either game.

This is kind of beside the point, but as we’ve seen in stretches this year, i think Brodeur could average 17-20 points per game if the goal was just to get him his points. Penn could sit Rothschild, give AJ more room to operate inside (or drag a big to the perimeter), and make AJ look like Boudreaux did last year. However, Penn would give it all back and more on the defensive end without Rothschild, and would be more predictable on offense and in a sense easier to defend overall. But AJ would look even better.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.01 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:43 AM