Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: All-Ivy Picks
mrjames 
Professor

Loc: Montclair, NJ
Reg: 11-21-04
03-05-18 11:19 AM - Post#250893    
    In response to palestra38

I think Betley/Morgan will be the battle here for 1st team/2nd team (maybe they both make it if there's a tie like last year). Adding Betley to the top two teams means that someone has to come off from what Kevin posted (again, assuming no ties). I'd wager the odd man out would be Mike Smith. Otherwise, Kevin's thoughts at NY Buckets match almost exactly what I posted.

This seems to be an easy year to figure out, which is strange because the teams were closer together top-to-bottom than I can remember, so you'd figure there'd be a lot more variance in thoughts about the awards. As others have stated, I do hope that the HM list includes some seniors that had really nice years, including those previously mentioned (Foreman, Bell, Wood and Wright) along with one I haven't seen mentioned: Taylor Johnson.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.224 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:01 AM