Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: 3 Player suspension - It May Not Be Over
bison63 
Postdoc

Reg: 01-23-06
03-09-18 12:19 AM - Post#251475    
    In response to Bison137

Ok, let’s talk about this Moore suspension. All we hear is “violation of team rules,” but I am wondering just what that rule is. Is there a rule that says “ late one time for a meeting and you sit the next game?” Do it again and you sit the season.” Just what rule was violated that would lead you to tell a kid he cannot play the NCAA tourney? It would seem to me that it would have to be a lot more serious than being )8late, and maybe it is. Just having a hard time believing that being late for a meeting should get a kid suspended for the dance after he has already sat out the league tournament. So what’s going on here. Is it possible that there is no connection between the Moore suspension and Toomer/Newman ones and that Moore really did something serious. I’m not questioning rules, or the need for them, nor am I questioning the need to enforce them once they are set. Just wondering what the hell this kid did to warrant so severe a punishment?
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.274 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:40 AM