Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Women
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
03-12-18 07:01 PM - Post#252569    
    In response to SecS3

I finally figured it out. penn nation wanted Banghart to take out the starters probably at the beginning of the 4th quarter. Banghart would then have her bench players dribble endlessly while the Penn starters were trying to steal the ball. So instead of the Princeton starters not trying to score, the bench players would try to perform this role and maybe the score would be less than a blow out. I am not sure if penn nation is advocating that the bench players are allowed to shuffle their feet on defense or put their arms up.

We should send Coach Banghart a note although she will probably be distracted by preparing for game #1 in the tournament which confirms that she has no class.

I think that it might be time to try to stop responding to these "unusual" comments and get ready to watch the Tiger women play maybe Maryland???
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.375 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:46 AM