Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Can we talk about Home Court Advantage?
Silver Maple 
Postdoc

Loc: Westfield, New Jersey
Reg: 11-23-04
03-13-18 09:31 AM - Post#252666    
    In response to TheLine

Agreed. Dartmouth is my grad school alma mater, and I definitely root for them (as long as they're not playing Penn). As a fan of the Big Green, I think the Ivy tournament has given the program a lot more to play for, and new potential paths to success. Dartmouth has actually recruited surprisingly well in recent years, and I think that the tournament had at least a bit to do with that. (Now, if only the coach could figure out a way to win with those players.) If I weren't primarily a Penn fan, the Dartmouth fan in me would probably be a lot more unhappy about the prospect of the tournament staying in Philadelphia.

BTW, having made that Hanover-to-Boston drive many times, I can say that It's unpredictable. Sometimes it's a breeze, sometimes (based on traffic and weather) it's a total nightmare.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.497 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:15 AM