PhD Student

Reg: 11-29-04
03-14-18 06:10 PM - Post#253095    
    In response to HARVARDDADGRAD

• HARVARDDADGRAD Said:
Whatever you want to believe.

Good Luck Thursday.

See you next year.

HDG, I'll back you that both coaches deserve praise - without the attached snark. How can we criticize TA other than to say that he should do more than turn a perennial bottom dweller into a perennial competitor for the championship?

In the games I watched, Harvard did appear noticeably larger and more athletic. It felt a bit uphill for Penn on that front. I would give the in-game chess match to Donahue, but that is not a slight on Amaker. His team was composed and competed all the way through. To me, Harvard is a well coached team. His schemes did not seem to create as much offense for the players though - he seemed to rely more on the talent of the players to create offense than to scheme it.

I'll take Donahue for our program, but that is placing a long bet that he will be able to recruit effectively. We'll see if he can actually fulfill that forecast.

Great season!
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.554 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:06 PM