Recruiting
Alumni
Username Post: AU Women's Basketball
jammer 
Pre-Frosh

Reg: 01-16-07
01-29-07 03:07 AM - Post#25364    
    In response to dunkin

I have made two attempts at posting on this thread and keep getting kicked off. They were long winded and I don't know why.

But I will make this attempt shorter. I had individual observations on each player on this team. I have to agree with Dunkin that their Rookie post is their best defensive post player and if fed the ball more their best offensive threat...but you have to be getting playing time. A couple of us are scratching our heads as to why this coach and her staff are not using her. oh well better for the opposition.

Guards need to SEE the floor more, take less 3's, MOVE the ball quicker and get it inside. Quit shooting so many 3's. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. When you spread the scoring you WIN. When one person gets all of the points you LOSE.
Starting lineup is wrong. ADJUST at halftime. PERIOD. Quit putting in the same starters. The first 4 minutes are the most important.
Will be watching but not too far away.
Sign me out
OLD COACH
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2007 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.515 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:09 AM