Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Harvard Starting Lineup Next Year
HARVARDDADGRAD 
Postdoc

Loc: New Jersey
Reg: 01-21-14
03-18-18 10:29 AM - Post#253683    
    In response to palestra38

'38, you make a very good observation, and I'm hopeful that this year was an anomoly.

With Siyani and also with Brandyn Curry, Harvard moved the ball a lot more than it did this year. I believe that Amaker's offense was referred to as "ball movement." Unfortunately, Harvard found itself without a PG in 2017-18 - and that includes Bryce and probably also Tommy McCarthy had he been healthy. From what I'm hearing Noah Kirkwood and Spencer Freedman are more natural at distributing the ball. As they will be freshmen in 2018-19, that could explain why some are looking to 2019-20. By then, barring injuries, etc. the only rotation player who would be missed is Corey Johnson, who would likely be replaced by one of those mentioned above. Personally, I think Harvard still needs a power forward/center to support/relieve Chris Lewis.

Edited by HARVARDDADGRAD on 03-18-18 10:30 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.23 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:18 PM