Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Next year's starting line-up
Bruno 
PhD Student

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Reg: 11-21-04
03-20-18 03:39 PM - Post#253966    
    In response to SomeGuy

Yeah Erebor had a pretty great reverse dunk in the first game vs JWU. He’s got athletic length and even showed a midrange jumper in one of the early games if I recall. But he lost a season of gaining experience and I’m sure still skews raw. It just feels like he’s not in the mix for next season.

I think Gainey is interesting because of his size, but he doesn’t present as a rotation player anytime soon. We are still spotty down low. But the emergence of the undersized Choh - with his energy, his hop - makes me feel like he will be manning the 4 for years to come. DeWolf showed he can contribute as a big body and good rebounder and occasional layup-maker. But the 5 question is our biggest.

I don’t see any of the frosh stepping in to play major minutes. I suspect the two guys you’ll see next year that we didn’t see this year will be two backup point guards in Mawanda-Kalema and Shaughnessy. Otherwise you’ve got a pretty full rotation.

LET'S go BRU-no (duh. nuh. nuh-nuh-nuh)

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.933 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:15 AM