Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Harvard Starting Lineup Next Year
mrjames 
Professor

Loc: Montclair, NJ
Reg: 11-21-04
03-26-18 08:32 AM - Post#254288    
    In response to HARVARDDADGRAD

Kale had a pretty big senior year. Not sure I'd predict he'd be in the rotation, but Justin Bassey is indeed the right comp. Might be a bit bouncier than Bassey.

I can't see how Spencer Freedman doesn't get time. He's going to be 20 over the summer, which is much closer to the age of the 2016 class than an entering freshman. He's excelled for years against high major competition. I could see him being an important second-unit guy to provide some offense where Harvard *really* struggled to generate anything last year.

Mason Forbes should at least get a look. Rim protectors are not our strong suit, though he may not be strong enough to be one effectively at the D1 level as a frosh.

This was an extremely strong class in a year that was pretty weak for the Ivies. If none of these guys other than Noah see the floor as freshmen, Harvard will have rebounded from its injury issues in a big, big way.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.22 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:20 PM