Username Post: Morgan Declares for Draft
mountainred 
Masters Student

Loc: Charleston, WV
Reg: 04-11-10
04-03-18 09:25 AM - Post#254703    
    In response to rbg

• rbg Said:

Mountainred, I don't know if this comment give me hope as a Cornell or Ivy fan. Saying "I don't want to lose my last year of college ....." could mean not wanting to lose his last year of college eligibility. I think the author may be assuming Morgan's return to Cornell basketball for that final year if he does not stay in the NBA Draft.

I think I would feel a little better if the author asked him a more direct question and Morgan answered it in a more definitive way.

Unless he graduates early, that last year of college is at Cornell or two years down the line, right? If Matt were on pace to graduate in three years, my guess is that we would have heard about it by now.

Since he's declared twice, I doubt Matt wants to wait an extra year. I'm going to take that as a positive and hope for the best.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 1.152 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:56 PM