Username Post: Attendance for Abomination Finally Revealed
Streamers 
Professor
Streamers
Loc: NW Philadelphia
Reg: 11-21-04
04-03-18 10:35 AM - Post#254709    
    In response to palestra38

We've beaten the idea of alternative sites to death ever since the idea of the ILT surfaced. The fact is there is no good answer. Personally, I'd prefer the idea of an on-campus non-urban venue like Rutgers or UConn, but I doubt those schools would agree to it without prohibitive compensation. Places like the Dunk and Webster would be pretty gloomy, why would anyone go unless their team was in it?- I suspect one year there and everyone would want to go back to the Palestra. Mohegan Sun might make sense as a destination but it would take some creative dealing to make that work.

Maybe we acknowledge this is really a TV show and ignore capacity. They could charge more for tickets and open up more possibilities. Of course, students would be crowded out, but we all know they don't care anyway.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.147 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:42 AM