Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Another meltdown?
light blue heavy 
maximus
light blue heavy
Reg: 11-22-04
01-21-05 03:41 PM - Post#2549    
    In response to Bruno

I dunno. I think this could be something of a trap for Brown.

They're depending on young players, and this will be the freshmen'sfirst experience with league play. The place should be packed, it will be loud, and I would not be surprised if the Brown kids are a little overwhelmed.

If Forte can calm everyone down and remain a steadying force, I think that Brown can definately win this game. They seem to have owned Yale recently, and I dont know if there is a better in-game coach than Miller. But I almost always like experience over potential. This is a tough pick, but I think, if you held a gun to my head, I go with Yale at home.

On a related note, I'm glad to see Brown-Yale getting its series split, so it has a final game like Penn-Princeton does. I think these guys have proven over the last four years that they are both forces in the league, and they deserve the honor (and I do think it's an honor) of having the schedule altered to reflect their potential impact on the league championship.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.469 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:29 PM