American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: 2018-2019 Schedule
KenZ 
Postdoc
KenZ
Reg: 01-23-06
04-12-18 12:28 PM - Post#255164    
    In response to res

so what do people think the ooc should look like this year? obviously we lost three great players, have to have players step up and assume new roles, and don't have the same amount of depth in the size department.

also some unknown factor in terms of foes in the Diamond Head Classic, contains 2 p5 as well as teams from some of the better mid- major comferences (a10, mvc), so we'll undoubtedly play at least one, probably two good teams out there.

how many buy games? we usually play 3, but that would mKe for a pretty heavy schedule for a team that has to find its new identity given what else is already on the schedule.

i think:
- two buy games including OSU
- three games in Hawaii
- three series away games: Vermont +2 more
- five series home games: Monmouth, Northeastern, St Joes +2 more

on the additional games, away i would like to see another series with an A10 team that will come to Sojka start or continue with LaSalle or Richmond, maybe Mason now that Paulsen's players have graduated. also would like to see us continue to play in Philly regularly. Penn would be good, but have heard they don't have much interest in coming to Lewisburg.

other mid majors i like for series most Ivies, Delaware, W&M, Albany.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.426 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:22 PM