Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Another meltdown?
YaleEli 
goober

Loc: Greenwich, CT
Reg: 12-07-04
01-21-05 11:42 PM - Post#2552    
    In response to brownbruin

Well, since this is the Yale Board, I think it would be appropriate to add my thoughts to what is fast becoming a heated rivalry in the Ivy League BB between Yale and Brown.

I like the match-ups against Brown. However, I've liked the match-ups over the last three years, and look at the outcome. However, this is a different Brown team with less firepower than previous teams.

Listen, Yale cannot afford to lose this game to Brown since they are going on the road for the next two weekends. A loss would be devastating and probably start a trip down to the bottom of the Ivy League.

I think Gamboa, Martin and Draughan are going to step up big time during Ivy League play. Yale has played the toughest non-conference schedule of any team in the Ivy League this year. This fact will serve them well in crunch time. While expectations are still high in New Haven, there really is no pressure on this team -- given their current record of 4-9.

We are not happy with this record, but I think our talent will overcome Brown's youthful exuberance (and Forte's usual great play).

Put me down for a win by Yale.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.547 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:13 AM