Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2019 Recruiting
91Quake 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-22-04
04-21-18 12:44 PM - Post#255628    
    In response to UPIA1968

From Cityofbasketballlove.com:

JB Hoops opened its April live periods with a four-point overtime win against Alvin Gentry Elite (Az.) in a 17U showcase game, riding the hot hand of Leo O’Boyle. The Scranton Prep junior accounted for 29 of his team’s 62 points in the victory, showcasing a versatile scoring ability from all over the floor. A 6-foot-6, 215-pound wing forward, O’Boyle knocked down three 3-pointers along the way but got most of his production within 15 feet, hitting several contested pull-up jumpers and driving layups with both hands through contact.

“It’s really going to build up my confidence, now knowing that I’m shooting pretty well, driving pretty well and all of that,” he said afterwards. “So hopefully I can keep it going.”

O’Boyle has picked up one Division I offer in high school tenure, from NJIT as a sophomore, but he said he’s no longer being recruited by that school’s staff. Instead, it’s now Ivy/Patriot types who are reaching out to a student-athlete with a 3.7 GPA; O’Boyle named Colgate, Holy Cross, Dartmouth, and Penn as four in particular that had been in touch of late. Penn head coach Steve Donahue, who brought O’Boyle down to an elite camp last summer was watching this outing from the baseline.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.079 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:38 AM