Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Voy Board
CUBballFan 
Freshman

Loc: East Coast
Reg: 04-23-18
04-23-18 08:11 PM - Post#255687    
    In response to CUBballFan

Just received a screenshot of this post on young Faulds’ FB page - written by the Hanson parents. Two different families alluding to culture issues.

“By now many of you have read or heard that Myles has asked for his release from the Columbia basketball program and is seeking to transfer..... Myles wrestled all year and Brian and I spent many hours listening and talking it through with him, not taking any decisions lightly..... but I keep coming back to and leaning on truth. The truths are that this program did not embrace the values and principles that he has sought to embrace and emulate in his life. That the team, nor leadership, were in unison and that is essential to teamwork, respect, and communication. That Columbia is a phenomenal school/education, but he was very successful there and he can move on and get a great education somewhere else too. That Myles' freshman teammates are brothers/friendships that will last a lifetime and are not bound by the walls and confines of Columbia. That Myles was more brave than I could ever have imagined being at 19 to stand for what he believes in and resonates with him.

Myles and his roommate, Jaron, chose to leave together and we are praying they both find the right ‘home’."
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.237 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:09 AM