Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Voy Board
CUBballFan 
Freshman

Loc: East Coast
Reg: 04-23-18
05-03-18 04:44 PM - Post#256354    
    In response to Chet Forte

I appreciated @CoachFaulds' clarification (that he wasn't simply talking about CU's program, but rather all coaches and programs that do those things) - but those examples could absolutely still include CU.

As far as the timing, maybe it wasn't just coincidence. But, I care less about the timing of tweets and more about the fact that many people close to the program have serious concerns about what has been going on for the past two years..... and they aren't typical concerns you hear about during normal transitions.

Also, over the same two year span, I found it interesting that @CoachFaulds' Twitter account does have a long track record of being positive in tone. That guy has tweeted/retweeted more recognition, praise, and props to CU's athletes (from a variety of CU sports) than almost anyone - except our athletic department and program itself. IMHO, the messages speak for themselves and what his intent is. As for some of the others in question, I'm not feeling very reassured.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.277 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:42 AM