Username Post: Bryce Washington
AsiaSunset 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-21-04
05-04-18 08:34 AM - Post#256389    
    In response to 10Q

Someone asked if he can shoot.

This is from an article after Bryce got the offer from Pitt:

“Pitt didn’t know who I was until this fall. I had a teammate that’s been getting a lot of love (2019 guard Harlond Beverly). Coach (Dan) Cage came to my high school to watch a workout and he didn’t know who I was,” said Washington. “After he saw my workout, he was really impressed with what I did and we have stayed connected. The offer from Pitt came about a week or two ago.”

Washington, scoring 1,236 career points, recently became his high school’s all-time leading scorer. He was named the Associated Press’ co-player of the year for 2017 in Michigan after averaging 20 points and 7 rebounds per game as a junior while shooting 63% from the field and 42% from three point range. This year Washington is averaging 26 points and 11 rebounds per game and is an exceptionally strong student with an overall 3.9 grade point average.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.4 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:34 AM