Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Next season
SomeGuy 
Professor

Reg: 11-22-04
05-04-18 11:28 PM - Post#256450    
    In response to cc66

I would be surprised if Faulds ends up somewhere like Michigan. At least, I think it would be a pretty big mistake if he wants to play. While sometimes kids aren’t a stylistic fit, and sometimes coaches do get it wrong, i find it hard to 8magine that a player who had trouble seeing the floor at Columbia would ever see the floor at Michigan. Engles could have all of the problems that you are talking about, but most of the time a kid who can play at Michigan is going to stick out at Columbia clearly enough for it to be impossible to fail to play him. So my guess is that Faulds and Hanson both play at a school similar to Col7mbia’s level (or lower) rather than going higher. Ryan Pettinella sticks out as the exception to the rule here (trouble finding time at Penn, valuable piece at Virginia), but he also was just a support player at UVA. Assume these guys would like to be something more.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 2.196 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:30 AM