Username Post: Bison Recruits 2019
Bison137 
Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
05-13-18 08:43 PM - Post#256760    
    In response to Bison137

• Bison137 Said:

- Seymour , Sloan 6-8 SF/PF (NY) BUCKNELL OFFER Jul-2017 ; Reclassified to 2019; St. Johns, URI, Rutgers, St. Joes, South Florida, UMass, Siena, Iona, Vermont, Hofstra, Marist, etc.

Seymour just committed to Siena and Jamion Christian. Thay have had a number of players transfer out and also a couple decommits, so they definitely need players. Having said that, a number of the Albany-area people who have seen him play have not been impressed. For example:

" In AAU, he was playing with elite talent and wasn’t expected to defend (no one does). All his strengths were accentuated and he was able to be solid as a shooter off the bench — drawing offers (having his dad never hurts). Watch him at Shaker HS and he looks like he might get cut by St Rose. Could he be a useful player for JC? Perhaps, but his motor stinks, he’s virtually useless beyond his 3 point shot, and he didn’t get better from JR to SR year of HS. I would wait on his prep year and see what happens but wouldn’t be the worst gamble you could make in May."

"If he had good committable D1 offers he wouldn’t have prepped. Those P6 schools you named pulled their offers. Don’t know for a fact on the A10’s but I’d guess most were no longer interested too. He was not good this year for Shaker and personally I’m not sold on taking him at Siena. . . Sloan is prepping becasue he isn’t a good basketball player."

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.155 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:54 AM