Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Bryce Washington
Jeff2sf 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-22-04
05-17-18 05:18 PM - Post#256970    
    In response to UPIA1968

• UPIA1968 Said:
As I pointed out earlier, the incoming talent includes the three players from last year that were injured. That adds either two more 3's or two high 2's plus a seven footer. Pretty good class looked at from this perspective.

You've got to stop saying this. The seven footer is not a prospect. 7 footers aren't prospects any more - big guys don't matter in college anymore and he's approximately 78th on the depth chart.

but if they were, they definitely aren't prospects if they haven't played basketball in 3 years and aren't even playing this summer. let's all stop mentioning this guy until he plays a minute in anger*.

Also it just feels like we double count when we do this. If Eddie and Jelani, coming off major and major-ish injuries that do not guarantee they will be their old, previously unproven selves, are now "freshmen" then our sophomore class is awful (and I like Jarrod I'm just being semantical.)

Oh and also also, if they are now freshmen, then if they are any good, it seems there's now a 50% chance that they'll grad transfer. So let's not bend over backwards here.

*which he never will play angry because he has such a sunny disposition.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.139 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:00 AM