Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Morgan Declares for Draft
rbg 
Postdoc

Reg: 10-20-14
05-29-18 04:53 PM - Post#257316    
    In response to mountainred

Whew!!

http://cornellsun.com/2018/05/29/morgan-to- withdra...

- “It was in my best interest to come back and play one more year and finish out not only my athletic career but also my academic career,” Morgan said in a text message on Monday. “It was great going through the process again but I’m glad to officially be back and getting ready for another run with my team.”

- “Stone leaving is obviously tough,” Morgan said. “He was an All-Ivy player, but we have a next-man-up mentality. We have talented [junior college] transfers and incoming freshmen. We will have most of our guys that played major minutes back while adding [incoming senior] Troy Whiteside [back from injury] as well.”

Morgan dominated the Ivy League last season, dropping 22.4 points per game. He said the pieces are in place for the Red to improve on last season’s fourth-place Ivy finish.

“We have more than enough talent to not only be competitive but to win a lot of games if we play the right way,” Morgan added. “We are all excited about the upcoming season. It’s a new challenge for us and we are going to put the work in this offseason to come back better than last year.”
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.297 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:20 PM