Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2019 Ivy Tournament at Yale?
palestra38 
Professor

Reg: 11-21-04
06-01-18 10:57 AM - Post#257528    
    In response to TheLine

I certainly understand your opinion and also understand the tournament is here to stay. What I don't understand is the rhetoric that this is old guys trying to force their opinion on younger people. Where on earth does that come from? This entire site is simply a group of people--the only ones who really care about Ivy basketball to a large degree other than the players and families themselves--expressing their opinions about Ivy basketball as a couple of people might do at a bar about LeBron. No one is forcing any opinions upon anyone else and there is no need to leave because you disagree.

One thing though---did you go to CU or Penn as an undergrad? For to me, who went to Penn undergrad and CU law school, it is the undergrad experience that rules.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.32 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:13 PM