Professor
Bison137
Reg: 01-23-06
06-27-18 12:14 AM - Post#258259    
    In response to Bison89

Another article about his commitment:

Timmerman Commits to D1 Bucknell

Excerpts:

- "“It checked all of the boxes,” Timmerman said. “It is a cool place. It really is a basketball town. The whole community revolves around Bucknell basketball, which I thought is really cool. I liked all the coaches, the guys were super-nice, the campus, everything stood out about Bucknell."

- "Timmerman plays for Fundamental U in travel basketball, a program for which former Conant guard Jimmy Sotos played. Sotos now plays at Bucknell, so Fundamental U coach Mike Weinstein had a good read on Bucknell. “It was a big help,” Timmerman said. “Yesterday (Weinstein) put me in touch with Jimmy. I was texting him all day about the school and stuff, how he likes it.""

- - - - -

I've noticed that a number of the more recent articles list him as 6-9. I wouldn't be surprised if that is an accurate current height.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.216 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:04 PM