Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Penn Men's Basketball 2018-2019 Schedule
Stuart Suss 
PhD Student

Loc: Chester County, Pennsylva...
Reg: 11-21-04
08-20-18 07:42 PM - Post#260546    
    In response to PennFan10

I would not be so certain that Penn "got out of" the Howard return game. Howard still owes us a home game. Unless Howard paid to buy us out of that game, I would expect that Howard will be on our home schedule next season. Or, perhaps, the Dubai option will return.

As of now, Penn at Princeton on January 5 will include both the men and the women. Princeton at Penn on January 12 will be just the men. The Princeton women list their game at the Palestra for Tuesday, February 26.

It appears that the Cornell/Columbia weekends will be doubleheaders involving both the men and the women. Both men's games that weekend in Ithaca, Penn at Cornell on February 1 and Princeton at Cornell on February 2 are listed as 5:00 pm tipoffs. That also explains the 8:00 pm tipoff for Columbia at Penn on February 22.

I could be mistaken, but I suspect that Penn at New Mexico is a guarantee game. Penn will pocket a paycheck and New Mexico will not return to the Palestra next season.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.117 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:16 AM