BisonRoadWarrior 
Professor
BisonRoadWarrior
Loc: Where the Bison Roam
Reg: 08-16-06
10-10-18 11:18 PM - Post#262392    

• Bison137 Said:
  • BisonRoadWarrior Said:
Thanks for reproducing the schedule in a much more digestible fashion than the revamped BucknellBison.com.

Thanks. Unfortunately the Bison site has put form way ahead of function. It is impossible to see the majority of the schedule at one time, and to try to see how it all fits together requires one to do multiple cut and pastes followed by copying it to a spreadsheet to condense it to a useful form. Even the "print" version of the schedule is poorly designed and requires multiple pages to print it. The old version of the schedule was FAR more useful and FAR better designed. The aim of a schedule design should not be to see how complicated it can be made and to see how many pages it can take.

I provided some website feedback to the university, including that I find the roster pages similarly frustrating in spreading out information over far too big an area.

The university's reply pointed out that, on roster pages, users do have the option to choose 'grid view' for easier reading, so I thought I'd draw it to others' attention as well. (Alas, that choice doesn't exist on the schedule pages...at least, yet.)
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.485 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:00 PM