Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: UConn Scrimmage
palestra38 
Professor

Reg: 11-21-04
10-31-18 04:53 PM - Post#263925    
    In response to HARVARDDADGRAD

It's that the major programs have a policy requiring the kids to sign a waiver. So we know about Kentucky's injuries. But not only do we not know anything about Harvard's but we have you posting speculative ideas about how HIPPA controls when you have no idea whether it does or does not or what Harvard's institutional policy may be. I can see a kid not wanting to tell an institution about a past injury in the recruiting process when he is seeking a scholarship, but that is not the case in the Ivies. So the only purpose for the utter silence of Harvard is Amaker's attempt to run his program as does Belichick---believing that anything that escapes from the team weakens the team. Frankly, that is a bogus philosophy at this level. I as a fan and supporter of an Ivy program, want to know about an injury that affects the team's prospects---I guess you don't feel that way. But you are simply inventing all your reasons for why Harvard, alone among Ivy teams, provides no information on injuries. You may be right, but I doubt it. Either way, you do not know.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.22 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:40 AM