Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Loyola (Md)
GoBigGreenBasketball 
Masters Student

Reg: 05-19-16
11-12-18 08:00 PM - Post#265339    
    In response to SRP

Jackson produced in limited minutes last year. That was a head scratcher last year. I'm not surprised now that he has more minutes.

I think we need a deep bench but if you look at the minutes distribution from the Loyola game there weren't many spare minutes beyond the starters. We had two guys play one minute lol. Can't do much in that time frame. I'm still pleased with all those guys who played. We just need a way to not be so porous on the perimeter. Mac seemed to let guys play through some fouls they just need to be more aggressive on Defense if that's the case.

We also have Injuries to a couple guys that also limit our depth. All in all I think we're in a much better place than in the first two years under Mac.

I don't mind the occasional long jumper from a productive player like Knight, just not near the end of the game. We definitely need to get the ball to our shooters in those instances.
"...no excuses - only results!”

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.239 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:50 PM