Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Another Outstanding Columbia Women Bsktball Recruit
Columbia 37P6 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-14-06
11-21-18 12:36 PM - Post#266717    
    In response to AntiUngvar

Thanks rgb and Antiu for bringing some good cheer to otherwise dull morning--I watched the Knicks lose again at the Garden last night--not much to comment about except that Portland can really shot the ball.

Davis looks like an elite athlete who will make an impact in the Ivy League if she can overcome her knee meniscus injury. I'm rooting for her.

I didn't know about Davis' commitment, but Megan Griffith is recruiting another stellar class to go along with this year's very promising freshman group. Watch Abigail Hsu, a highly rated, athletic 5'11 guard from Parkland, Florida. See the link below about her athletic skills. She also has a commitment from Carly Rivera, a 5'6" point guard from Washington, D.C. power, St. Johns Prep. And then, of course, she has 6'3"' Kaillin Spillar, the WAC freshman of the year, who transferred into Columbia earlier this year. Griffih is obviously a great recruiter and in my opinion, an excellent game coach. The Ivy League is really competitive on the women's side, but I believe in her. Let's see how the Lady Lions do today against Houston, a Texas power.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.008 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:41 AM