Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Chris Ledlum To Harvard
Penndemonium 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-29-04
11-26-18 03:41 PM - Post#267095    
    In response to Mike Porter

I just watched Ledlum's video. He looks like a beast of a player. Athletic, skilled, and with a great motor. A great get for Harvard.

I'm wondering why he doesn't seem to have the New England rankings of Max Lorca-Lloyd when he seems to be as good or better player in many dimensions. I realize they don't play the same position. Does anyone who knows NMH hoops well have any comment on the relative impact you expect these two to have in the Ivies?

I'm partly wondering because the Penn fans (including myself) are very excited about Max. Penn has to recruit players of his caliber to become the program we hope for. Penn also needs to out-recruit Harvard over time, however. I'm wondering if Ledlum pretty much negates the recruiting edge of our excellent 2019 class.

I'm not trying to overlook that both can be great, both programs can get benefit, team needs and styles are different, etc. Even one disagrees with this way of looking at it, I think you can still get the point and have thoughts what Ledlum's signing says about 2019 recruiting classes at Harvard and Penn...

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.143 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:11 AM