Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Monmouth
AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

Loc: New York City
Reg: 07-23-18
11-27-18 07:25 PM - Post#267262    
    In response to palestra38

There you go again..... I've already sucked all the air out of this topic; and I'm obviously NOT directing anything to you; but because of your strange predisposition and insecurity, you're compelled to write me, and, as per usual, mischaracterize the topic, at hand. Not much has transpired this season; but you've got a point that he hasn't started, though I see that more as a statement about the coach than the player. You can say the numbers are what they are; but I haven't crafted these numbers, and the body of numbers for last season is favorable to him; in fact, you further my point by mention of the 4-year 3 pt.% of the two players- thank you for that! Yes, there was some back and forth about these two seniors -under the subtext of shooters- a few weeks ago, and you altered the topic then as you do again now. I understand that you can write all you want about not carrying someone's jock (by the way you used the word 'great', not I). But you still need to come to terms with a very basic point: just because you say something is, doesn't necessarily make it true; nor that the rest of the world need be in tune with your brilliance.

Edited by AntiUngvar on 11-27-18 07:51 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.521 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:07 PM