Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Maine
gokinsmen 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-06-10
11-28-18 09:53 PM - Post#267450    
    In response to Eric Von Zipper

This team is still painful to watch, but tonight they took care of business thanks to: 1) Cannady canning 3s like Steph Curry 2) Active hands and feet on defense; guys closing out outside and collapsing on bigs inside. Still a lot of miscues but at least the effort is there.

The big problem seems pretty clear to me. Right now, this team has only ONE ballhandler who isn't constantly on the brink of a TO -- Cannady. If Jaelin Llewellyn is even average, that's going to make this team exponentially better. If he's better than that (as advertised), we could look a lot better very quickly.

I refuse to believe a team with this much proven talent is this bad. I think they just look terrible due to the early injuries to Cannady and Llewellyn -- they're totally disorganized on offense, leading to Joe Scott flashbacks. Help us, Jaelin Llewellyn, you're our only hope!
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.494 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:38 AM