Username Post: George Washington
1LotteryPick1969 
Postdoc
1LotteryPick1969
Loc: Sandy, Utah
Reg: 11-21-04
12-02-18 08:30 AM - Post#267774    
    In response to Eric Von Zipper

This was my first trip to the renovated Jadwin.

(Miller and Weisz were courtside. I tried to buy courtside seats, but they would not sell them at that time.)

The new seats are comfy, but far fewer of them--the only seats available to non-season ticket holders when I bought them a month ago were on the north side, western quadrant. South side and half of the north side are sold out. I sat right where I sat as a student.

The new scoreboard is nice for video, but it is mounted very high; one must definitely tilt the head up to see it. And not much info is displayed except current score, time outs left, and total fouls. Individual foul totals are not displayed. Video replays are very high quality, and the light show intro to start the game is fun.

Having pondered the game overnight, I think the puzzle to me is the near disappearance of Much and Desrosier. We need more three point shooters. Stephens short-armed his only three point shot.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.384 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:02 PM