Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Del.
cc66 
Postdoc

Reg: 10-09-09
12-02-18 09:41 PM - Post#267831    
    In response to AntiUngvar

I don't know why Ellis wasn't in the game today. I assumed he didn't dress because he was injured. Unless you have solid information connecting what his father said to Ellis' absence, it is pretty toxic and corrosive to speculate in such a conspiratorial manner.

As for the players who left, Faulds and Hanson were roommates who, according to the parent I mentioned above, were upset about the lack of playing time. That makes sense to me, because Faulds came highly ranked and then found himself, probably because he was inexperienced and relatively slow, playing behind the comparatively unheralded Tape. I suspect, too, that Faulds and Hanson also fit into the long tradition of students from the midwest who have difficulty transitioning to NYC. Add in Meisner's distinctly separate decision that he could make decent money now as a professional basketball player in Germany, and it is clear that independent of Engles, Columbia is experiencing a perfect storm.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.147 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:08 AM