Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: St. Joe's
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
12-06-18 12:11 PM - Post#268201    
    In response to 1LotteryPick1969

St. Joe's is an athletic skilled team with depth -- good A-10 school that Preinceton could have beaten at home last night if they received any type of contribution from Much, Schwieger or the bench other than DesRosiers. I believe that IL teams will look more like A-10 schools over time -- Harvard and Yale are well on their way based on their recruitment of athletic skilled players.The backdoor offense of the Tigers may become a relic especially if you do not have a Spencer Weisz on your team matched with athletic skilled players like Cook, Stephens and Cannady.

My vote for this year is go athletic with Cannady, Stephens, Ariruzoh, Llewellyn, Morales, DesRosiers, Johns and possibly Wright. Much, Schrieger and Gladson have limited to no roles as Mitch plays with a limited bench in league play. DesRosiers is somewhat more athletic than Schrieger and Much and a much better 3pt shooter. Make a commitment to him so that he does not play tentative and hope that Llewellyn and Morales can get open 3 pt shots off penetration.

I guess that I am suggesting to find a new offensive model than the historical model or half-baked model that has emerged as a compromise. Need athletss to defend and rebound. Just a thought.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.681 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:59 AM