Username Post: LaSalle Game
Bison54 
PhD Student
Bison54
Reg: 11-18-09
12-06-18 02:08 PM - Post#268211    
    In response to crd012

• crd012 Said:

As for the team, I've come away kind of unimpressed. Outside of Sestina I don't think anyone has performed consistently enough to say I know they'll be good. Even though Kimball is averaging like 17 points, he doesn't seem to be shooting that well. Moore hasn't been good, Avi and Sotos still are very inconsistent. La Salle isn't good. They might have been missing key pieces, but I can't see them being an impressive team.

I don't know it's nice being 4-3...but we should be 5-2.Unless there is some improvement and more consistency I'm going to have a problem seeing this team win the PL.

Disagree on Avi..last two games he has done fairly well and has changed his approach to drive and attack more......he had to adjust this year to a role where he may be the 2nd option..instead of last year when at best is was the fourth. Kimball has had some tough shooting nights and some good ones. He'll be OK, too. And Sotos seems to be focusing more on looking for steals, which we need now that Steve B has graduated.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.197 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:29 AM