Username Post: Beating Rutgers at the RAC
AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

Loc: New York City
Reg: 07-23-18
12-22-18 08:45 PM - Post#269911    
    In response to AntiUngvar

Final thoughts:
I'm biased toward Italians, but does Stefanini really need to take on all of Mike Smith's minutes? If that's so, you know the end result won't be
in the kid's best interests. Stefanini played 38 minutes today, and would have played 1 more had he not fouled out. He wasn't shooting very well, and was turnover-prone in a couple of big spots; but I do think his workload was inappropriate. Why not take a chance on C.J.David for more than six minutes? Peter Barba can be a steadying influence for more than 45 seconds per day; Bibbs can certainly handle the ball a bit more; and what about this kid Milstein- did they simply bring him here to kick an occasional field goal or something?
We've gotten a bit away from discussing good soldier Rodney Hunter. Complaints have been clearly registered; but today, in typically understated fashion, Rodney came up with 4 rebounds, and they mattered. And so if Mr. Hunter can be of regular help in such an area of team need and weakness, he's certainly worthy of some acknowledgment from me.

To you and yours: Merry Christmas, everyone!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.01 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:04 PM