Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Pennsylvania
SRP 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-04-06
01-06-19 06:39 PM - Post#271557    
    In response to bradley

From what little I've seen, Yale is a talented and poised outfit with lots of pieces that work together well. They are not the defensive junkyard dogs they were back in the days of Sears, but they are a lot prettier on offense with a multitude of scoring threats and good teamwork. Princeton will have to play in its upper range to win those games.

I am not 100% sold on the net positive impact of Llewelyn this season, although I fervently hope to be proven wrong. His defense has been better than I thought it would be, but his floor game offensively looks so-so and his shooting hasn't been great either. He plays with great confidence and a steady demeanor, which puts a good face on his performance and is salutary for team morale, but I think he has a lot of learning to do this season. Hope it happens fast, because MH has clearly committed to him.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.764 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:13 AM