Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: at Towson
mountainred 
Masters Student

Loc: Charleston, WV
Reg: 04-11-10
01-10-19 12:47 PM - Post#271959    
    In response to rbg

Rare that you see the light switch get turned "on" so dramatically in a game. Fifteen minutes in, Morgan was stuck at 2 points and Cornell trailed by 7. Ten minutes later, Matt was on pace to tie his career high and the blow out was on. Also, Warren is playing about as well as we have any reason to hope he can play.

As for Davis, I agree he's fast and a good defender. But I laugh a little when Eric or Barry make that "microwave man" comment; Joel has reached double figures only three times midway through his senior year and he's only scored 6 points in 12 games.

Still, it's not like Whiteside or McBride were making a solid case that they should stay in the stating rotation, so I have no issue with trying Joel and seeing if the chemistry is better.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.661 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:59 AM