Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Pennsylvania
rbg 
Postdoc

Reg: 10-20-14
01-12-19 12:49 PM - Post#272179    
    In response to bradley

Absolutely no guarantees here.

I do like Penn's chances today due to the home crowd, more comfort playing on the Palestra (not Macquarie) court, and having healthier Wang & Rothschild. I also think Donahue is a very good coach who has experience at Cornell in coaching back-to-back travel partner games. However, I am certainly concerned that Rothschild's back may not be healthy enough for him to battle inside with RA & Stephens, and I am always concerned about the free throws, especially from Brodeur late in games.

I do think that RA is the real deal and that Stephens is back to his usual self, however, I think both will not have the same results as last week if Wang & Rothschild are truly healthier. I also would expect Cannady to be much better, especially from three, than he was last week. Desrosiers and Much seem to have gotten things on track the last few games and will be very helpful.

However, I think Llewellyn is the wild card, who may be the difference in determining which team wins. His first two games were great, but he has really struggled on offense since that time. If he does not have the shooting touch this afternoon, I think a big question will be whether Coach Henderson is able to stop him from shooting as much or going to the bench for Morales more than the 10 minutes he has played in each of the last two games. If the coach allows JL to play like last week, it may be difficult for the Tigers to get a second close win.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.39 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:39 AM