Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Given the clear emergence of the Brown Bears, does Columbia have any shot a
SomeGuy 
Professor

Reg: 11-22-04
01-12-19 11:37 PM - Post#272407    
    In response to AntiUngvar

You mean the multiple screen names thing? My “basis” was that one poster was named Michael Valmas, which appears to also be your name. Both started posting a while back, and immediately thereafter the administrator put up a message reminding of the rule that nobody should be posting from multiple accounts. Somebody (I think Jeff2SF) asked who the administrator was referencing, and given these facts I assumed it was you, and so I said so. If you “called me on it,” I never saw it, so I had no idea that I owed you an apology. I frankly largely stopped reading your posts (and Valmas’s) because they tended to be personal and argumentative and I assumed you were just one guy spamming the board from multiple screen names.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.209 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:02 PM