Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Pennsylvania Redux
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
01-16-19 10:58 PM - Post#272809    
    In response to SRP

There have been a number of surprises so far this year including injuries, the ups and downs of some teams (Penn, Harvard, Princeton, surprises (Brown and Darthmouth) etc. The pre-season projections for teams 1-8 may turn out to be inaccurate. Personally, I do not believe that current Kenpom rankings are how the field will wind up. There is also an obvious and major wild card - the potential return of Aiken and Towns and how they will perform.

With all that said and I am probably wrong, it seems that Yale has the edge unless more suprises are on the way which is distinctly possible. As you commented, we will know a lot more after the upcoming head to head games. I suspect that there are surprisingly 6 teams in the running for a realistic shot for IvyMadness. Question is can some team runaway from the field -- it is also possible.

Time will tell. Should be an excellent and competitive IL regular season.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.261 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:22 PM