Postdoc
1LotteryPick1969
Loc: Sandy, Utah
Reg: 11-21-04
01-23-19 01:15 PM - Post#273393    
    In response to Dial Lodge

• Dial Lodge Said:
  • Tiger69 Said:
Doesn’t sound good. Unlike many of us (including me), Devon’s screw-up has a huge audience and potentially life disrupting consequences. I wish him the best and hope that, whatever actually happened, he owns up to it and learns from it. It would be terrible for someone with so much promise to get untracked.

Something similar happened in about 1980. One of the stars on one of the major sports teams pushed or hit one of the campus policeman in a kind of a melee at a party, and he was suspended for a year.

His life wasn't ruined. He came back, graduated and has done fine post-graduation, and works in a position that requires a professional license.

Regardless of the short-term results of this, it's unlikely that Cannady's life will be ruined by this incident.

Good luck to him.

Thanks for this anecdote. In all of this, my hope is all works out well for DC3.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.273 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:00 AM