Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Cornell in NYC, Saturday, Jan. 26, 2019
AntiUngvar 
Masters Student

Loc: New York City
Reg: 07-23-18
01-23-19 02:54 PM - Post#273400    

Writers on behalf of Big Red's cause are apparently in desperate need of inspiration. May the following (not so) humble opinion serve in such a role: First of all, I see the women's game as a potentially worthwhile event for coaches, players, and spectators, alike- it could go either way, and clearly is something to look forward to.
As far as the nightcap, with all due respect, I simply don't see the visitors as having a chance. Mr. Morgan ought to just pass on the road trip, and get the rest he deserves now that's he's passed the 2,000 career point mark; not to mention that he's booked for two games in Ithaca the following weekend, during which he'll probably see 80 minutes of hell courtesy of the Quakers and Tigers. So my parental advice to Matt Morgan would be to stay out of the western New York state frigidity and get some well earned sleep in his warm dorm room on this final Saturday of the month; his team has no shot in NYC; not even with Jim Engles wearing his primary funeral director's suit and sitting stupefied on the home team's bench; the Lions will run Red out of Levien.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.175 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:04 PM